The secrets to selling a house and weeding through all the lies:
1. Why agents charge so much commission and how to pay less while actually receiving better service and results.
2. Why agents want to meet with you to show you marketing... And, what is the marketing hiding?
3. The secret to real estate marketing. It's so easy even the average homeowner can do what agents do.
4. The one thing most home sellers avoid in the agent interview process that makes the biggest difference.
5. How important is staging.
6. And..... a rare admission by Bryan: "Most real estate agents get paid too much...[including me]."
7. Most agents are desperate and you might not know it through the cheap suits and expensive cars they drive...But, they are so desperate they'll cut your equity in order to get a commission fast.
If the market is going up 10% per year, in value, most real estate agents don't know how to capture some of that future appreciation. They look at sales up to six months old and will advise you to sell your home for far less than its worth. 99% of real estate agents have no idea how to price your home with trends, looking into the near future. Instead they look just at the history. Bryan explains how to do this so you can earn 3-5% more money today.
Buckhead Developers Group trying to get homeowners to fund their pet projects with higher taxes! And, if this passes, it may happen all over Atlanta.
Bryan has taken a look at CT, PA, FL, OH, CA, WI, MI, AZ and GA. You'd be shocked at the states where the primary voting trends point to the closest (or a complete upset) by Donald Trump and the GOP over Democrat Hillary Clinton unlike anything seen since Reagan.